Water Heater Installation Albquerque
Water Heater Installation & Replacement Experts
Hot water is important to your health and comfort. That’s why TLC’s experienced plumbers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency water heater replacements. We install all types and brands of water heaters, including standard tank and tankless water heaters.
Are you in need of a new water heater for your home or business? Look no further than our team of expert plumbers who are ready to help you select, install and a water heater that meets your comfort needs. TLC has standard water heaters stocked at our office so we can always replace your broken water heater even on the weekend.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Plumbers
- We replace all models and types of water heaters
- Quality Water Heater Replacements
- We Guarantee Our Work
Signs you may need to replace your water heater
How to tell it’s time to replace your water heater:
- Your water heater is older than 12 years. Most water heaters have a life span of 10 – 12 years. If your water heater is older than 12 years, you can expect to replace it soon.
- You notice a difference in heating capacity. If you notice that your hot water isn’t lasting like it used to, it’s a sign that you may need to replace your water heater. The place you will notice it the most is in the shower. If you find you can’t take at least a 10-minute shower, you have a heating capacity problem.
- You notice your water heater is leaking. If you see water on the ground near your water heater, it’s a plumbing emergency! Call a trusted plumber right away. Occasionally the leak is caused by a loose connection, but most of the time, it’s caused by a cracked water heater tank. A cracked water heater needs to be replaced.
- You notice the pressure relief pipe dripping. The pressure relief valve is there to help release the pressure that naturally builds up inside the tank as water heats and cools. If the pressure relief valve is dripping steadily, It’s one of two things. Either the pressure relief valve failed, or the water heater is over-firing. Call a plumber right away to help you decide if the valve can be repaired or if water heater needs to be replaced.
Our Water Heater Services
Water Heater Installation: We can help you select and install a new water heater that meets your specific needs and budget. Our plumbers will take care of everything from removing your old unit to testing and adjusting the new one for optimal performance.
Water Heater Replacement: If your existing water heater is no longer functioning properly or has reached the end of its lifespan, we can help you choose a replacement unit that will provide reliable hot water for years to come.
Tankless Water Heater Installation: Looking for a more energy-efficient solution for your hot water needs? Our team can install a tankless water heater that provides hot water on demand without the need for a storage tank.
TLC offers financing options with approved credit through Nusenda Credit Union and Service Financing Company, LLC. They both offer a wide range of plans with features like:
- Payments as low as $27/month for a new standard water heater.
- Convenient monthly payments
- Competitive interest options
You can easily apply online for instant approval by clicking the link below or contact TLC's Financing Specialist for more information.
Customer Story in AlbuquerqueTLC Replaces Old Water Heater Same Day
Problem: Craig started hearing loud popping noises coming from his water heater. He called TLC and spoke with Carlos the estimator. TLC scheduled an appointment for a plumber to come out and evaluate.
Solution: It was determined that Craig’s water heater was cracked on the inside of the water heater and couldn’t be repaired. TLC gave Craig options for replacement and our plumbers were able to come out and replace the water heater in 2 hours.
THE CUSTOMER'S TESTIMONIAL
I have used TLC for replacing kitchen faucet and bathroom faucet and they were excellent. My 10 year old hot water heater began making a popping noise and it couldn’t be repaired due to a crack inside so I needed a replacement. I called TLC and they said they could be at my house the same day. Carlos the estimator gave me all of the quotes and answered all of my questions. Adam and Christopher showed up and installed the new hot water heater within 2 hours all up to code. Excellent employees. TLC is fantastic and will use them in the future for sure.
- CRAIG F. | ALBUQUERQUE HOMEOWNER
Water Heater Installation FAQs
Most homeowners don’t really pay attention to their water heater until it stops working. Here are some frequently asked questions our plumbers get about water heater replacement. These tips may help you avoid an emergency water heater replacement.
Albuquerque Water Heater Installation Experts
TLC is here for all your water heater problems and we always stock common water heater sizes so we can always replace your water heater day or night. When it’s time to replace your water heater in Albuquerque turn to TLC. We provide 24/7 service to the following: